Try a paragliding flight over Lake Annecy!
Accompanied by an expert instructor get ready to live out an unforgettable experience ! Your instructor will brief you on the activity, the take-off techniques and the security regulations before taking you for a breathtaking flight over Annecy Lake.
Once you’re comfortably seated you’ll be able to appreciate the stunning view of the lake and its surrounding areas. You’ll discover the sumptuous landscapes of the mountains and find out how the gilder works, thanks to the explanations your instructor will provide. If you would like to, weather permitting, you may be able to steer the glider! Feel like a true pilot!
You can opt for a 15 minute ‘Discovery’ flight or a 45 minute ‘Prestige’ flight , you can choose how long you’d like to stay in the air and the type of thrills you’d like to experience. From mid-February to end-October, come and try the different tandem paragliding flights over Annecy Lake . Col de la Forclaz is one of the most popular take-off points in all of France. The views at the col are absolutely amazing, as it is located between the lake and the mountains. The scenery alone promises an incredible experience.
Haute Savoie is renowned for its valleys and mountains, notably for the massif of Mont Blanc , which is the highest summit in Europe. It is also coveted for Annecy Lake , often called Blue Lake, one of Mother Nature’s finest gems. What better way to enjoy the spectacular views than with a bird’s eye view with a paragliding flight .
Everyone who has tried it has loved it! The tandem paragliding flight in Annecy is an activity that you have to try at least once in your lifetime.
What to expect with a tandem paragliding flight
- Meet your instructor 15 minutes before the flight time
- He’ll then gear you up for the paragliding flight
- You’ll then take to the air with your expert instructor who’ll show you the most important landmarks and he may even do a few aerobatics
- The take off point will be at col de la Forclaz, in the commune of Montmin
- You’ll land at the initial meeting meeting
- Maximum weight for a paragliding passenger is 90 kgs
- Children from the age of 10 can participate with parental consent
- You are not allowed to take your camera or camcorder (you can go for the video / photo option)
- All paragliding flights are dependent on optimal weather conditions
- Make sure you’re dressed in comfortable clothes that are adapted to the weather conditions
Have a great flight!
Top Photo Credit: Leonardo Yip